With the retail industry’s biggest season quickly approaching, every facet of the sector needs to reevaluate plans to mitigate the increased risk that comes with increased demand. The holidays are certainly not the time to lose out on business due to breakdowns in the supply chain, loss of inventory from theft, or the fallout from credit risk. Yet a shocking 13% of retailers are doing nothing to manage their risk, according to a new study.
Insurance giant Allianz recently surveyed British retailers to see how they are managing changing risks within their business, and what steps retailers are taking to manage risk while growing businesses. This new infographic of their findings from Premierline Direct, which is part of the Allianz UK Group, offers some insight into the risks and concerns of major retailers, how these risks can be managed, and where insurers can better fit into the process.
- Executives Explore Strategic Risk
- Businesses Feel Less Prepared For Increasingly Risky World, Travelers Finds
- Risk Management in the News
- New Climate Change Report Highlights Risk Management Strategies
- Digital Presence May Improve Critical Customer Satisfaction for Insurers