Along with January renewals and analyzing whether existing policies offer sufficient coverage, the new year is a perfect reminder to review company-wide emergency plans. While 2013 may have been a relatively light year for catastrophe losses, there’s no reason to assume 2014 will be, too.
Check out this infographic from Boston University’s Masters in Specialty Management program for a jump-start on identifying the risks of natural disaster and updating plans for how to handle any emergency:
- New York Institutes New Disaster Protocol for Insurers
- New Studies Highlight Sources, Patterns of Data Breach—And How to Do Better
- Disaster Planning for Magical Rabbits
- Makeshift Shelters in Haiti No Match for Hurricanes
- New Climate Change Report Highlights Risk Management Strategies