The September issue of Risk Management is now online here.
Included are the following features:
- The 5th annual risk management education write-up in three parts (trends on campus, the 10 largest risk management and insurance education programs and mentoring)
- Brain drain: How risk management street smarts are disappearing thanks to a mass exodus of veteran talent
- How to avoid the pitfalls of new EEOC regulations on both the hiring and firing ends of the employment process
- See how you stack up against peers and industry standards with benchmarking
This issue’s columns cover:
- Creating value with ERM at Paychex
- Why Wall Street’s models will always have limitations
- Enforcement of the responsible corporate officer (RCO) doctrine
- Currency risks in Russia
- Many more
If you enjoy what you seen online, you can subscribe to the print edition to enjoy even more content.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below. And stay tuned to the blog for even more coverage in the future. Lastly, you can follow the magazine on Twitter, “like” us on Facebook and join our LinkedIn group.